Beginning today, the Olympic Hub is OFFICIALLY OPEN! Just type in /warp olympics and teleport to Olympic City!
Wander around beautiful Winterfeller Plaza. Grab a boat an practice your ice skating! Take a walk (or fly) and enjoy the wintery city scenery!
Beginning the 10th of this month, gates will be opened in Olympic City to a variety of gaming events. Practice hard, because on the 24th of February there will be competitive event heats in each event, followed by a championship round of the winners! Final winners will receive Bronze, Silver and Gold prizes!
Prizes will be awarded in Ice Parkour, Mariocart Ice Racing,Indoor Obstacle Racing, and Ice Tower Bumper Boats!
Winners will also receive a Minecraft Head of their Olympic medal.
Show support for your country with a limited edition flag head! (These are examples - other flags are available) Enjoy the games and race your friends: but like the Winter Olympics, these events wind up at the end of the month!
Here is your promised update on the WinterCrest Winter Olympics!
The Olympic City is ready and open for visitors! Just go to /warp Olympics.
* Free boats are available for the Ice Rink. If you feel adventurous, step up to the bar in the boat rental area and drink some Olympic Celebration Juice! The drinks are on the house, but only available while in Olympic City. Watch out though, the juice packs quite a PUNCH!
* Next door in the Rules area you will find the general rules for the WinterCrest Olympics, plus, descriptions of the gaming events, and a listing of things you can do during the Event.
* The brand new, Limited Edition Heads are on display and up for sale! Grab a flag in support of your country or collect them all! Check out the Gold Silver and Bronze medals that are only available to the winners of the Olympic games. Winners take home some awesome prizes including donor items and in-game cash as well!
* The person with the most Olympic wins or highest scores (in event of a tie) will be granted the title of Olympic Champ for a month!
* Here is a list of our Gaming events:
Mariocart Ice Racing: Race your friends to the finish line on an icy river! In addition to racing through village caves and snowy forests, try to hit those buttons on the ice as you pass for some good bonuses and great items for sabotage! Be careful though - not every button is good for you!
Indoor Ice Obstacle Racing: This compact track has a bunch of steep curves and some tricky surprises! Don't fly out the sides, or you are out of luck!
Ice Tower Bumper Boats: Maneuvering ice in a boat is rough. Maneuvering ice in a boat trying to push your opponents off a tower a hundred blocks in the air? Crazy! But fun! Watch out that you don't fall off yourself!
Ice Cave Parkour: Slip and jump your way over glass and ice to achieve the best time!
Gates to these event will open Saturday February 10th. Play, practice, and enjoy. On February the 24th, all players wishing to compete will race, jump and bump their way through the games a few at a time with the winners of each round competing for medal placement as needed.
We hope you are as excited as we are about our WinterCrest Olympic Games and look forward to watching you guys win some goodies!